Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the role
We're hiring a Recruiting Manager to support the needs of our Customer Experience Recruiting team at Robinhood. You'll use your experience in recruiting to lead, mentor, grow, and hire a team of recruiters while partnering closely with our Operations, G&A, Legal, Risk & Compliance, and People leadership teams.Your day-to-day will involve:
- Set objectives, manage expectations and provide training to a team of recruiting leads and recruiters.
- Develop careers by coaching & day-to-day mentoring to recruiting leads and recruiters.
- Provide leadership through motivation, recognition, and empowerment.
- Make data driven decisions that optimizes for efficient use of recruiting resources and hire world class recruiting talent to our Customer Experience team.
- Contribute to building and improving our recruiting practices & processes in a hyper-growth environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, with 7+ years of recruiting or applicable experience
- At least 3+ years of people management or leadership experience
- Proven track record of building and managing a growing program/recruiting team, preferably in a hyper-growth start-up environment
- You use data to inform decisions and influence changes across the organization
- Experience with successful diversity programs is highly preferred
- Experience partnering and influencing executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).