Flexible Talent Acquisition Partner at Ball Aerospace (Greater Denver Area)
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Build and implement effective, proactive recruitment strategies to address immediate talent needs of the organization. Ensure a continuous supply of top talent, and be accountable for developing and executing multi-faceted, time sensitive objectives to address the talent requirements of the business. In addition, be responsible for developing and executing an effective and consistent hiring manager and candidate experience to ensure predetermined expectations are being met throughout the scope of the recruitment process.
What will you be responsible for?
- Recruiting - Develops local, national, and regional recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, multi-faceted recruiting ideas, such as use of social media. Sources, reviews candidates, phone screens, and interviews candidates as appropriate. Monitors and recommends the usage of external recruiters and headhunters, as well as coordinates temporary staffing solutions to ensure we are focused on providing the appropriate level of value vs. money.
- Supporting Hiring Managers - Partners with departmental hiring managers to coordinate and manage the full life cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to gaining a thorough understanding of business unit needs and culture. Assists and advises managers with creating thorough and accurate job postings, evaluating candidates for best hires, and coaching managers on best practices around interviewing.
- Acts as subject matter expert in assigned functional areas including general and functional market expertise, industry trends, job knowledge, organizational structure, and ongoing business strategy in order to influence hiring decisions resulting in increased quality of hire.
- Reporting and Systems - Recommends and makes process improvements on the recruiting systems, reporting and tools currently in place. Helps evaluate potential systems and tools for future use.
- Networking - Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Sourcing – Researches, recommends, and executes new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Partner with Regional Talent Manager to ensure there is integration in the pipeline
- University Relations - Coordinates and executes college recruiting initiatives. Attends career fairs for recruiting and company recognition. Develops working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting. Gives presentations at colleges, attends student group meetings, and increases college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Diversity Recruiting - Coordinates and executes diversity recruiting initiatives. Attends career fairs for recruiting and company recognition. Develops working relationships within organizations to aid in talent pools.
- Partnering with Key Stakeholders – Has an ongoing working relationship with HR, Talent Function, and hiring managers to understand the future needs of the business based on forecasted growth. Identifies gaps and develops and executes a strategy to fill those gaps both short and long term.
- Complies with all applicable employment laws.
- Region Specific Responsible Areas: ( Describe the key specific responsibilities)
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience.
- Job related experience for 4 year(s) minimum.
- Demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search tools and social networking to find and attract top talent.
- Past history of filling “hard to fill” roles that required using nontraditional recruiting resources and/or heavy pipelining.
- Ability to apply standard independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of recruiting techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Consultative approach to partnering and collaborating with Talent Acquisition, HR, and Hiring managers.
- Documented history of strategic, proactive recruiting.
- Working knowledge of the following areas:
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking system
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans