Flexible Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Ball Aerospace (Greater Denver Area)
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team for North & Central America (NCA), our Talent Acquisition Coordinator coordinates a variety of important recruiting activities for the team to ensure process consistency and a wonderful candidate experience. This individual will provide talent acquisition support to one of our NCA plant operation regions. Additionally, this role is a strong collaborator with our Talent Acquisition team and TA Outreach Specialist in executing the developed outreach and sourcing strategies within their region.
*This will be a remote position within a specific NCA region.
Key responsibilities include:
TA Process Coordination – Coordinate and perform a variety of administrative duties to support the talent acquisition team. Duties will include (but are not limited to) assisting with outreach/sourcing strategy execution and tracking, interview scheduling, offer letter creation, background / drug testing result processing, close of requisition data review preparation, ensuring ATS data accuracy, and coordinating various regional/local hiring events.
Candidate Experience – Perform all duties and suggest improvements that ensure a great candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process. This will include participating and leading a variety of preboarding and onboarding activities that engage new employees and set them up for success as they begin their career at Ball.
Local Outreach – Support regional and local outreach programs to increase candidate flow and D&I outreach success; while ensuring proper use of platforms and advertisement tools.
Experience and skills required:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 year(s) job-related experience, with specific experience in talent acquisition administrative support desired.
- Strong working knowledge of the following areas:
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be attentive to department’s needs, have consistent follow-through on projects and tasks, be a self-starter, multi-tasker and detail-oriented.
- Ability to partner with colleagues in a variety of ways to execute outreach/sourcing plans to attract talent to open positions.
- Experience working within and applicant tracking system (ATS) preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 50,000 - 65,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans