Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the role
As an Executive Recruiter at Robinhood, you’ll join our growing executive recruitment team and serve as the subject matter expert across VP and C-level searches. You'll hone your recruiting toolkit to partner closely with a diverse set of hiring managers and attract the next generation of Robinhood leadership.Your day-to-day will involve:
- Acting as a recruiting consultant to senior business partners - including but not limited to, improving hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and building candidate proficiency matrices
- Implementing and executing recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Providing regular status reports to our executive team and ensuring that candidate data is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining professional and courteous candidate communication
- Fostering long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- In-house experience hiring executive talent (at the VP/C-team level), ideally at a fast-paced tech company
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Stellar candidate management and negotiation skills
- Deep subject matter expertise in handling complex equity offerings (RSUs, Options, etc), and coaching candidates through those offerings.
- Experience partnering with and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be creative and resourceful
- Have a self starter attitude with a bias for action, but with the humility to ask the right questions
- Experience collaborating with external executive recruitment agencies
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at high-growth tech companies
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.