Executive Recruiter - Remote at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
In this role you will:
- Recruit world class diverse Executive talent for the growth of our leadership team
- Develop deep pipeline of executive talent across numerous verticals
- Develop and execute on recruitment plans with key stakeholders in the business
- Develop and utilize creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Assist in the creation of role descriptions and detailed profiles for business partners
- Assess and report on candidate pipeline for roles to monitor performance and effectiveness of team
- Create and maintain proactive recruiting strategies for future business needs, internal mobility and succession planning for internal candidates
Your qualifications are:
- You have a minimum of 10 years working in retained search firms or in house executive search teams.
- Proven track record of recruiting and placing senior talent, particularly in tech.
- You have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
- You have the ability to lead with empathy and compassion while setting a high bar for performance
- You are fluent with data and eager to get creative and curious about metrics that highlight opportunity
- You have sourced and led teams through change and scale
- Solid sourcing experience and a vision for creative pipeline management
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including strong facilitation skills
- Ability to manage confidentiality concerning employee information
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making
- Experience using ATS, Greenhouse desired
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.