Executive Recruiter - Go To Market at Okta
Executive Recruiter - Go To Market
As an Executive Recruiter with Okta, you will be responsible for owning and executing on Vice President level to C-Level searches across our Go To Market organizations including Sales, SE, Customer First, and Marketing.
Operating as a leader, you will apply your exceptional influencing skills to enable executive talent and business leaders to make well-informed decisions. You'll lead from the front while partnering closely with peers & executives to set search strategies, drive hiring results, refine recruitment processes and closely monitor metrics & search health to ensure we're in the best position to hire the right talent at the right time. You will be expected to think broadly and collaborate with peers as you apply new and known strategies to attract, engage, assess, and close accomplished and diverse talent who offer a variety of perspectives to help Okta build world-class Identity Platform products.
We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit world-class Go To Market leaders who will continue to build Okta
- Creating unique and robust search strategies that will identify and deliver the right leaders for the right roles at the right time
- Continually contributing knowledge to the broader Okta recruiting org by sharing intelligence related to relevant industries and talent pools/profiles
- Deliver diverse pipelines to ensure we build Okta Leadership with diversity of thought
- Build executive talent networks in Go To Market sectors with the help of your broad industry sources to develop a pool of Ready Now/Ready Later talent
- 8+ years of corporate recruiting experience and 2+ years recruiting technical leaders for a fast-paced, high growth SaaS, Security or other Cloud-Native companies
- Executive Search firm experience preferred
- Passion and experience recruiting Go To Market executives across various industries including enterprise & consumer products
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to navigate nuance
- Confidence and experience influencing senior executives
- Ability to learn and execute against innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achievement and success
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and be a guardian of the Okta culture
Education and Certification:
- BS/BA degree preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.