At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
The Employment Experience Coordinator will work independently and in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition team to provide an excellent candidate experience from application to hire, managing relationships with hiring managers and teams across the business. Additionally, the Coordinator will have the opportunity to contribute in other areas of Employment Experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and post new job requisitions in our Applicant Tracking System and to the appropriate job boards.
- Manage the candidate interview process including: taking the lead on scheduling interviews, making sure the interview day runs smoothly and providing an amazing interview experience for both our candidates and clients.
- Responsible for all backend hiring logistics including: managing the background check process, generating and sending offer letters and onboarding new hires.
- Assist employees by accurately directing and recording candidate referrals and managing referral bonuses.
- Assist with sourcing talent and recruiting for open positions on an as needed basis.
- Participate in process development and process improvement initiatives.
- Help with ad hoc HR projects as needed in support of functions including: Compensation, Benefits & Wellness; Payroll Administration and HRIS; Learning and Organizational Development; and Compliance and Employee Relations.
What You Need:
- 1+ year(s) of work experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Applicant Tracking System or HRIS experience preferred.
- Able to focus on multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to produce quality results in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
Flexible time off
13 Paid Holidays
Comprehensive Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
Flexible Spending Accounts (Employees) and Health Savings Accounts (Employee and Employer Contributions)
401K Plan with Company Matching at 50%, up to 6% of employee eligible contribution and vesting after 1 year
Up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave
HeartCash matches employee donations to the causes that are important to them
2 Days of Paid Time Off for time to dedicate to social impact causes
FitCash covers a portion of gym or fitness activity fees
Well being sessions and events such as yoga, meditation and walking challenges
On-going career development sessions and an annual learning event
Plus a coffee bar, frozen yogurt and more!
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, Built in LA and Inc. Magazine. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.