Employee & Payroll Experience Representative at Avery Dennison (Remote)
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products and solutions, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
To strengthen our HR Workforce Operations team, we are currently looking for an ambitious, Employee & Payroll Experience Representative with a direct reporting line to our Global Workforce Operations (GWO) Manager - Southern & Western Europe.
You will be based in Soignies, but will provide (virtual) support services to multiple sites, Turnhout and Soignies including, but not limited to all Belgium sites, ( and other countries within Southern & Western Europe).
These services will be provided using our cloud based case management solution.
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international, dynamic environment ? With a keen interest in all aspects of "Human Resources" as well as "HR Operations", your versatile area of responsibility primarily includes the following topics across our region in Southern western Europe:
● HR Support Service in our European Global Workforce Operations (GWO) team to further develop our in-house HR & Payroll Service Delivery model (ServiceNow) and to create a first-class service for our employees and stakeholders in a sustainable and innovative way
● Analysis and processing of service requests via ServiceNow, independent determination of the suitable options, updating of the information as well as transmission of the further steps (including PeopleSoft data transmission) in accordance with the defined service levels
● Creation of relevant documents and reports in HR processing (contracts, contract changes, works council hearings, certificates and certificates, etc.)
● Opportunities to support cross-departmental projects in international teams (e.g. local health management or international or global continuous improvement projects)
● With our HR position, you are opting for an exciting, multifaceted and responsible job that offers you new and insightful challenges within and outside the self-adhesive materials industry every day
In your daily work, together with our Belgium GWO team, you will be responsible for the preparation, creation and execution of the monthly payroll using SD worx for about 800 employees in Belgium (and support our teams in the other countries of the region.)
Correspondence with institutions such as financial/tax authorities, social insurance agencies, health insurance companies or pension insurance agencies is just as much part of your daily tasks as a SD worx key user as is advice on all billing-related topics (payroll accounting, time recording, company pension schemes, etc.).
With your IT affinity and your eye for continuous improvement , you think outside the box and, based on your analyses, derive recommendations for continuous process optimization .
Business or social science studies, preferably in the area of human resources, work organization, business administration or a comparable training with further qualifications
● Professional experience in human resources - ideally in an international (matrix) organization
● Practical knowledge in the implementation of topics such as personnel administration, recruitment and employment law issues
● Confident knowledge of Dutch, French and English
● Creativity and enthusiasm for innovation, entrepreneurship to build sustainable projects and start your career at Avery Dennison
Professional experience (5+ years) in payroll accounting, company pension schemes and time management (Sdworx / Protime T&A), ideally against the background of a manufacturing company or an HR shared service center
Current knowledge in the areas of wage tax, Labor and social security law for Belgium
Working knowledge of Payroll information systems preferably in SAP/ADP GlobalView or similar platform.
Experience in project management and a good understanding of the handling of personal data in accordance with GDPR
Strong communication skills in both Dutch, french and English skills (spoken and written)
Creativity and enthusiasm for innovation, entrepreneurial thinking in order to build sustainable processes and your career starting at Avery Dennison
Who we are! - Our Story:
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
- We not only embrace change… we drive it.
- We work hard, think ahead, and take brave risks.
- Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action.
- We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests.
- We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business.
- We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide.
- We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life.
We look forward to receiving your application.
You want to know more on our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion approach, please check this link: https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html