Employee Experience Specialist/Manager at phData (Remote)
At phData, we build platforms exclusively for data and machine learning. Our services and software are used by the world's largest companies to solve their hardest problems.
Our work is challenging and our standards are high, but you'll be set up for success with tooling, training, and colleagues who are among the brightest minds in the field. You will be working with the latest cloud-native and distributed data platforms on the market. Since the data and machine learning industry changes quickly, you have the opportunity to continuously learn. Our strategy is to remain innovative and cutting edge, while also ensuring our work is practical and unlocks real business value for our customers.
Even though we're growing extremely fast, we maintain a casual, remote-first and exciting work environment. We hire top performers and allow them the autonomy to deliver results. Our award-winning workplace fosters learning, creativity, teamwork and more importantly we give options to people to permanently work from the conveniences of their home or to come to our state of art Bangalore office located in the heart of the city.
We're proud of our award-winning culture, distinguished partnerships and proven success delivering exceptional solutions to some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
- Best Places to Work (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing US Companies (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Snowflake Elite Partner
- Snowflake Emerging Partner of the Year 2020
- Cloudera Partner of the Year 2020
phData is hiring a Employee Experience Specialist/Manager who will be responsible for all ongoing HR Operation activities. Should be able to coordinate with stakeholders and manage the show with minimal supervision. Should be able to think logically and have an eye for detail.
The Employee Experience Specialist/Manager will manage various aspects within the people operations team like Onboarding & Induction, Employee Engagement, Rewards and Recognition program etc. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable, obsessively detailed, takes initiative, and is eager to solve problems. This person will work closely with the greater Operations team to strive to develop a collaborative and efficient culture and work environment across teams.
- Hands on experience as a HR business partner
- Manage onboarding and induction program
- Manage the rewards and recognition program
- Assist with all internal and external people related matters
- Enforce HR processes and provide end user support
- Adapt, modify, and update administrative methodologies, practices, and procedures
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Conduct and arrange forums for employee engagement.
- Be a point of contact for employee queries
- Manage the organization’s employee database
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Responsible for managing the offboarding process and exit formalities
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
The core competency you should possess.
- Highly energetic individual with a pleasant personality
- 3-8 years of HRBP/People Operations experience preferred
- Being a company culture and employee experience champion
- Maintaining confidentiality at various levels
- Knowledge on excel skills to understand, read and comprehend data
- Good communication skills visible in writing and conversations
- Self-starter who needs minimal management oversight to perform day to day responsibilities
- Meticulous attention to details
- High learning agility and the courage to put forward a point of view, even when data is scarce and setup iterative loops to learn and fine tune as we go forward
- Education: Bachelor's degree (HR, business, communications, or other related field preferred) or equivalent experience
- Customer service attitude in everything that you do and with everyone that you work with
- An awareness of how to design and implement events, policies, and processes that are inclusive
- Impeccable written and verbal communication