Cisco Meraki has quickly become the fastest-growing unit within Cisco, changing the way that thousands of businesses and organizations around the world connect by making it dramatically simpler for them to manage their networks. Meraki's Digital Workplace team is integral to the growth and enablement of our global engineering, sales, and support teams.
Meraki is seeking a strongly motivated, enthusiastic Program Coordinator to lead all aspects of the employee experience related workplace services and programs for the Chicago office. This is a great role Great relationship building skills, program and vendor management experience, and hybrid event execution are essential. You will report directly to the Global Employee Experience Manager who is based in San Francisco.
In this position, you’ll be expected to create, coordinate, and maintain employee-facing programs and events for a post-pandemic hybrid workplace. As we are welcoming employees to a brand new office, this role will require 5 days per week of onsite work to start; potential for flexible work schedule as the new office environment develops.What you will do:
- Coordinate day-to-day in-office programs: Food/Snacks/Coffee, Wellness/Fitness, Parents Rooms, Game Room
- Work with the local Digital Workplace team to provide office support as needed.
- Program/own: Employee affinity groups partnered events/activities (including decorations), plan holiday activities (everything from Pi Day to Halloween), New Child gifts
- Plan annual December holiday and July summer (end of year) events
- Send out EE-related comms and calendar invites, manage event/activity sign-ups, measure post-event/activity employee satisfaction + maintain EE-related intranet pages
- Report on quarterly program usage
- Edit and post recordings of ongoing weekly programs and special events to intranet
- Support an inclusive, productive, and friendly hybrid office culture
- Coordinate with Employee Experience team members in London, Sydney, and San Francisco for global program alignment
- Manage vendor relationships
- Develop effective relationships and with all stakeholders: employees, vendors, Meraki’s Digital Workplace team, Cisco WPR, and building management
- Customer-focused, empathetic, inclusive, and creative.
- An experienced event or experience creator. In-person experience required, virtual preferred.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills. You have systems and tools to prioritize and execute your to-do list.
- Experienced with Employee Experience, office programs and services (2+ years at a growing, fast paced company) and have mastered the tools that we use to support the team (MS Outlook and Google Workspace)
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.