Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Coordinator at Informa (Remote)
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careersJob Description
Closing Date: 1st June 2022
Applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis and we will be interviewing alongside advertising. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity.
We are looking to add a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Coordinator to our DE&I team. You will help our company infuse the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion into our people processes. You will spend your days researching best practices for DE&I in recruiting, talent management, compensation, learning and development, and more based on research requests from internal customers and teams looking to reinvent processes through a DE&I lens. Then, you’ll make recommendations to resolve issues in the current system. Reporting to the VP of DE&I, you will be an important member of the team helping us drive improved inclusion throughout our entire organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching, analyzing, and synthesizing DE&I market data and external practices to deliver recommendations that make our People processes more equitable across multiple streams (learning, benefits, reward, colleague networks, etc.)
- Supporting the DE&I Business Partner in completing research requests as needed within our business operations
- Supporting the Diversity Recruitment Partner and Early Careers Specialist in sourcing and managing external partners to deliver opportunities to build diverse candidate pool pipelines
- Maintaining relationships with external DE&I vendors
- Preparing and coding invoices for the DE&I team globally
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, guidelines and trends related to D&I
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for DE&I and a general interest in HR processes
- Ability to analyze multiple streams of data analysis, build reporting, and present findings
- Curiosity: A commercial acuity to understand how diversity, equity, & inclusion fits into our current business model and find opportunities for improvements and growth
- Innovation: Ability to brainstorm new insights
- The dedication to building solid relationships and partnering with others to develop new ideas or projects
- The willingness to use the skills and interests of co-workers and work in a team to achieve goals and tackle problems
- Desire for continuous improvement, growth or supporting organizational development with a can-do demeanor, proving they can turn ideas to reality
- The ability to communicate effectively with large teams, often remote, to collate and share information
- A positive approach to lifelong learning, pushing themselves to adapt and grow
What we offer in return:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- A discretionary 3 additional days annual leave at Christmas
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom.
This role will be based from home in the UK, with regular travel to our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire as required.
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.