Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager (Remote) at PointClickCare
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 4, 2022
PointClickCare is the leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. PointClickCare’s single platform spans the care continuum, fostering proactive, holistic decision-making and improved outcomes for all. Over 25,000 long-term post-acute care providers, and over 2,700 hospitals use PointClickCare today, enabling care collaboration and value-based care delivery for over 195 million lives across the U.S.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Manager for PointClickCare is a unique, highly visible position responsible for DEI communications, operations, and the project management of various events and initiatives within the organization. In addition to DEI-related subject matter, the DEI Manager will have experience and/or a keen interest in facilitating events and building resources for all PointClickCare team members. This role reports to the VP, Head of DEI & Culture and works cross-functionally to execute DEI events or initiatives, which include the development and administration of internal and external partnerships. This role will also provide DEI support to other teams and company-wide programs.
Programs Management & Advisory:
- Design, implement and transition Employee Resource Group (ERG) programs designed to enhance employee experience, build a greater sense of inclusion, and improve our employee value proposition
- Own the development of and/or implement PointClickCare-wide Cohort Agendas
- Work with Talent Acquisition to communicate our DEI philosophy and programs to potential candidates, co-ops, and new hires
- Partner with Talent and Learning & Development to advise on the development of empathy as a capability at PointClickCare
- Collaborate with the People & Internal Communications team to use appropriate channels of engagement and build interest for special events, programs, and projects
- Help to source internal committee members, guest speakers, panelists, and resources for all heritage month celebrations
- Consult and connect with cross-functional partners to identify changes to programs, processes, policies, and technology to improve engagement of employees using a DEI lens
- Recommend, drive, and/or own the development of key initiatives that help achieve measurable results and long-term behavior change
- Complete special projects and administrative tasks in support of initiatives execution, including preparing presentations, drafting communications, documentation, expense processes, etc.
- Organize teams/taskforces to conduct audits and draft policies aimed at ensuring PointClickCare is an equitable environment
- Develop, transition, and support all processes and communications regarding Heritage Celebrations
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, various HR functions, internal communications, the employer brand team, etc., to build out, assess and manage internal and external DEI and Culture assets including internal and external websites, SharePoints, Yammers, online tools etc.
- Draft all DEI-related communications (e.g., monthly holidays and celebrations, heritage month launches, programs, initiatives, etc.) and manage communication channels
- Support DEI Council to ensure that DEI initiatives and communications are properly embedded at PointClickCare with the goal of continued amplification and increased participation
- Build and maintain DEI platforms and tools that will serve and be leveraged by all team members at PointClickCare
- Create governance structures and communications processes for ERGs
- Manage DEI meetings, webinars, events, presentations, and source support personnel and other requirements as necessary
- Address incoming questions and concerns through DEI mailbox and emails from various departments and organize support when necessary
- Superior planning and organization skills with the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to build relationships, teams, and processes for collaboration in a fast-paced, cross- functional environment
- Experience writing corporate enterprise communications
- Able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner so others understand the WHY
- Experience managing internal and external partnerships with colleagues, vendors, and customers
- Function/department operations including management of meetings, technology, documents, files, SharePoint sites, expenses, vendors, etc.
- Highly self-managed and action-oriented
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, cross functional, and remote environment
- Able to take high-level ideas and instructions and turn them into tangible (measurable) events, programs, initiatives
- Has a particular passion for building equity within an organization, and a desire to learn and contribute to creating best practices managing diversity and enhancing inclusion at work
- Experience with DEI, Health Equity, and/or Social Injustice initiatives, programs and partnerships in Canada
- Implementation of DEI strategic agenda within a corporate entity
- Worked with or leading employee resource groups is an asset
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and strategic thinking
- Change Management practices and implementation
- Culture transformation assessments and measurement
- Enterprise communication strategy
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
For more information on PointClickCare, please visit us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 67 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description