Director Total Rewards at RentPath (Atlanta, GA)
Rent., a Redfin company, is the leading technology company in the property rental industry. Our proprietary AI platform offers robust products and services that simplify our clients' entire leasing lifecycle, whether building a property’s brand, attracting and converting new renter leads, or nurturing current residents for renewals.
We take the hassle out of renting. Period.
An opportunity at Rent. empowers you to learn and grow within a collaborative environment. We celebrate the wins together and always look for opportunities to improve. If you are looking for a team where you can make a true impact, Rent. is the place for you. We invest in the success of our employees because we know it’s our people that make Rent. such a great place to work.
Rent. is looking for an experienced Director, Total Rewards to join our team. In this role, you will engage in an encouraging work hard/play hard company culture and become a part of an Interesting and charismatic group of professionals who love what they do! As Director, Total Rewards, you will lead the development and implementation of a Total Rewards strategy that will further support our efforts to attract and retain the best to Rent. You will report directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer and will be responsible for demonstrating thought leadership on the development of total rewards methodologies and approaches, leading the implementation of new projects and initiatives and directing the service delivery of the compensation, HRIS, and benefits teams.
A Day in the Life
The Director will be expected to consistently deliver top quartile outcomes for the following:
- You are a strong talent manager and help direct reports realize their strengths and coaches them in utilizing such strengths to achieve exceptional performance; provides leadership to total rewards team members through effective coaching and performance management.
- Through your leadership and direction, the company's compensation programs including annual salary planning/merit increase process, salary structures, variable pay and other incentive programs, are in alignment with the company's goals, initiatives and budget.
- Through your participation in industry compensation surveys and special compensation studies, including market-based pricing, Rent. maintains a competitive position within the marketplace; recommendations are made to the executive team with respect to the compensation structure.
- You will manages executive compensation administration, including executive benchmarking, salary increases, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, key metric tracking, stockholder ownership guidelines, executive severance, and other executive policies.
- In partnership with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers, you will ensure competitive offer packages are made for key hires and role descriptions are in accordance with these packages.
- Leveraging your deep pocket expertise and experience, Rent. maintains competitive health/welfare benefit strategies that are cost effective and internally equitable; Rent.’s leaders and employees are educated on the company’s Total Rewards philosophy and expectations.
- You will ensure the Company’s FMLA, leave and ADA procedures are in compliance with Company, federal, and state policies and regulations.
- You will serve as Rent.’s key 401 committee board member and prepares necessary materials for these meetings throughout the year and makes recommendations for agenda items.
- You will ensure active and effective communication with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
What We Need From YOU
10+ years of successful and progressive experience in the following:
- You have experience with design, implementation and execution of compensation and benefits programs
- You have experience with executive compensation, base salary, market pricing, variable pay and performance management, job evaluation, data analysis, research and cost modeling
- You have experience utilizing extensive knowledge of legislation governing benefit plans (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, etc., and emerging regulatory issues
- You have a deep proficiency of fully insured and self-insured Health and Welfare Benefit Plans, 401(k) plans, Worker’s Compensation and the accompanying laws and regulations associated
- You have equity plan administration and management
- You have experience in vendor selection and collaboration
- You have experience with Workday, PeopleSoft (or similar HRM software)
A Few Of Our Perks And Benefits:
- Immediate 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Rent. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Rent. conducts background screening after making conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Rent. encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.