Director of Talent Deployment at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Director of Talent Deployment in Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Director, Talent Deployment to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Talent Development team, you will enable our ability to deliver and execute talent programs and learning initiatives across the organization. In addition, you will work with business leaders to design, socialize, and implement enterprise standards for learning and best practices for training delivery. In this role, you will work closely with other teams, SMEs and business partners to appropriately evaluate and refine our programs with a focus on innovation and speed to productivity.
How you can make a difference
- Build effective relationships and consult with business stakeholders on how innovation within the training environment can lead to lower costs, higher learner engagement, increased speed to proficiency, and overall positive impact on patient, provider and employee experience.
- Determine implementation plans, schedules, resource needs, and supporting logistics for delivery of training initiatives.
- Design comprehensive blended training programs using different learning mediums (self-learning, instructor led learning, virtual instructor led training, supplemental materials, interactive elearnings, etc.) to drive desired outcomes
- Offer best-in-class facilitation of learning programs as necessary
- Keep up to date on of current learning and performance strategies, delivery methods, and techniques.
- Develop and deliver stakeholder management, communication and change plans associated with designated initiatives and programs. Work with respective planning and design partners on engagement strategies to ensure timely and effective communication and adoption/completion of learning requirements.
- Bring thought leadership and continuous re-engineering within our training delivery platforms through innovation with a focus on leading edge virtual and remote learning, effectively modernizing the "way of work".
- Oversee implementation and administration of learning technology ecosystem beginning with Learning Management System, standards and processes in collaboration with appropriate business partners
- Build and own enterprise learning and program measurement approach by collecting, analyzing and maintaining data and feedback gathered to inform iterations and improvements to learning delivery across the organization
- Evaluate existing programs for impact and alignment with functional needs. Provide recommendations for inclusive learning experiences that increase reach, impact, and future capability requirements.
Skills for success
- Expertise in change management and blended learning delivery for talent supported programs and initiatives across the organization
- Proactive with strong personal initiative as well as highly organized and detail oriented
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to anticipate needs will be integral to success in this role
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong management and collaboration skills
- Basic / Intermediate learning technology knowledge / skills
- Knowledge of learning standards, procedures, and best practices
- Metrics-focused with an ability and history of using data to solve problems and develop solutions
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience in talent or HR related work, preferably in healthcare industry
- Ability to travel to markets to observe and evaluate training development
- Significant experience in leading change initiatives and communications in support of organizational training needs to improve business outcomes
- Understanding of training principles, learning theories, organizational development, eLearning and program management
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a proactive, creative approach while working “hands-on”
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and critical problem-solving skills
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.