We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
- Establish a global talent channels team, infrastructure and strategies to deliver top talent around the globe for Coinbase
- Create and drive strategies that efficiently yield both active and passive candidate pipelines
- Fill open requisitions globally with top talent in the most efficient means leveraging Online, ER and Sourcing
- Drive talent intelligence efforts to map and engage the world’s most coveted talent
- Help create a world class Employee Referral program focused on driving hires and providing a healthy candidate and referrer experience.
- Guide thoughtful and effective sourcing teams and strategies globally
- Provide oversight and guidance to steer our online marketing, talent brand and events strategies
- Provide exceptional client/partner services and support to peers and senior leader.
- Build and performance manage a team of high-performers in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Prudently manage headcount and resources within budget
- Inspire, develop and mentor members of your team
- Help build a healthy and diverse Coinbase
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years direct recruiting industry experience managing large distributed teams including managers, recruiters and/or sourcers
- Experience with International recruitment APAC, EMEA and LATAM
- Committed to diversity with a desire to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Solutions oriented and have the strategic ability to problem-solve complex problems and can navigate them with ease
- Experience delivering large projects, process improvements and managing through change
- Experience providing a consultative recruiting approach with internal stakeholders
- Proven track record leading successful teams who exceeded hiring goals while forming positive relationships with executive leadership
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across functions and departments;
- Mission-driven with a business customer-oriented mindset
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado, is $238,000 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.