Director of Talent Acquisition at ExtraHop
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
We’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Director of Talent Acquisition who will build our global recruiting processes and help scale ExtraHop to meet our meteoric growth plans. We need a person who can create the future state processes for the talent acquisition function while enhancing the candidate experience and journey. We are looking for a person with a builder’s mindset who can leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop and implement programs to ensure we are scaling throughout the regions.
The Director of Talent Acquisition for ExtraHop is an exciting leadership opportunity to influence the business on how we attract, engage, and hire top talent. In this role, you are a passionate champion of the candidate experience and of building an employer brand that will appeal to a diverse set of the best candidates to ensure the success of ExtraHop’s business objectives and maintain our collaborative and inclusive culture.Role Responsibilities
- Work closely with the leader of our sourcing & strategy team to deliver results to the organization through collaboration and teamwork
- Lead an effective recruiting function by developing framework/workflows for launching new initiatives, and continuously scaling
- Define and measure key performance metrics and curating dashboards to showcase the effectiveness of the function
- Set strategy and plans in support of business hiring objectives, and drive change management to effectively implement across the organization
- Build trusted partnerships with leaders in the global organization, across a variety of teams to collaborate, align and hire the best
- Fine-tune recruiting programs, processes and infrastructure to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations and outstanding candidate experience, while ensuring compliance with legal requirements and reporting regulations
- Think ahead in order to strategically grow, scale and enable talent resources to deliver business outcomes
- Own employer branding efforts to market ExtraHop, showcasing our inclusive, diverse culture and world-class place to work, ensuring that everyone is a champion of our brand, externally and internally
- You build credibility by working collaboratively across the organization and following through on commitments. You build trust through a transparent communication style, as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are equipped with 10+ years of progressive recruiting experience & responsibilities in multiple recruiting discipline areas and global geographies
- 5+ years of management experience developing and retaining a highly engaged, high performing team
- You have deep knowledge of ATS systems and other key recruiting tools
- You have excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you
- You’re a self-directed, strategic thinker with analytical skills and have experience building collaborative relationships with leaders throughout the business
- You have experience facilitating change in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully scaling recruiting practices in a dynamic, high-growth or startup environment
- You are an innovator with an experimental mindset and thrive in an environment where you can create, build and iterate
- Proven experience scaling operations in rapidly growing environments
- Applying structured, analytical thinking to scale the function, developing and improving processes excites you
- You are guided by a scientific mindset: develop hypotheses based on objective data; adapt to changing facts
We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and a fun atmosphere. We are a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with aptitude and positive attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented humans in the business. #LI-BKW
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?