Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series C, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over 90,000 selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2022!
Medely is seeking a Director of Recruiting to join our growing healthcare recruiting team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all of healthcare recruiting for Medely. Our healthcare recruiters are dedicated to pursuing, evaluating and recommending for hire, a steady stream of qualified professional healthcare candidates. This role is a vital part to the success of the business.
What you'll do:
- Strategically develop, improve, and continuously iterate the travel contract product offering
- Expedite category growth and translate business needs to the Product team
- Navigate complex business problems and oversee and support the Recruiting Managers and Healthcare Recruiters by making operational improvements and suggestions on a daily basis
- Build and manage a high-performing team; define KPIs and monitor team performance
- Monitor all aspects of the recruitment and onboarding process for healthcare professionals, internal support teams, and cross-functional teams
- Take the lead to formalize department vision into actionable plans and initiatives that impact team-building, department culture, cross-functional communication, and talent retention
- Responsible for logging activity and desired data in Medely admin, Salesforce, and other applicable applications for purposes such as tracking, benchmarking, and PI (process improvement)
- Interview internal and external candidates using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach
- Facilitate team meetings to cascade strategic updates, process changes, and skill development opportunities
- Hold team members accountable to develop new skills and increase production through motivation, coaching, and the Performance Improvement Plan process.
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Experience: 5-10+ years of work experience in the travel healthcare sector with leadership positions in operations and high-growth environments; consulting or management consulting experience is a plus
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with a customer-driven mindset focused on value creation
- Experience building, training, coaching, and managing a team
- Metrics-driven and technically adept skills
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected base salary range for this role in Colorado is $110,000 to $120,000. This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits. Actual compensation will be determined by experience and other factors permitted by law.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are an E-Verify company.
Read Full Job Description