About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
You will be the subject matter expert on mental health benefit strategies as well as a senior member of the Strategic Alliances team. This is an external facing role that is focused on working with benefit teams to advise them on developing their mental health strategy.
- Working with the largest and most innovative employers in the world to develop tailored and comprehensive mental health strategies
- Leading discussions with senior HR executives and consultants to drive mental health utilization and optimization
- Accelerating the adoption of Lyra’s mental health offerings in the employer market through existing relationships and market expertise
- Assisting with introductions to benefit consultants and employee benefit team members
- Bringing best practices to engaging and building relationships with benefit consultants
- Gathering market insights from the field to strategically inform Lyra’s GoToMarket strategy
- Building an industry leading team, in time, to educate the market about mental health benefits.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years experience working in the employee benefits industry as either a benefit consultant, HR benefits leader or strategic alliances role with a relevant vendor
- Strong industry relationships and network of HR executives and benefit consultants
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description