Director, Human Resources Business Partner (CS) at Chewy
Chewy is on a mission to be the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents (and partners), everywhere. To fulfill that mission as a Director, Human Resources Business Partner in Hollywood, FL, you will work with senior leaders to drive organizational effectiveness and talent engagement with an emphasis on leading growth initiatives at scale, while enabling leaders to build, lead, and develop a diverse, high performing team. As the listening mechanism to and from the business, you will drive engagement, performance management, and leadership / career development initiatives all in an effort to inspire our people to love where they work. To be successful, you must be both strategic and hands-on, motivated by the challenge to build HR solutions to scale, and dedicated to creating customer-centric approach that ensures Chewy's long term success.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute HR strategy for a multi-site, Customer Service client group that drives a high-performing, highly engaged culture
- Partner with senior business leaders to collaboratively execute on the long-term vision for key talent initiatives that consistently improve effectiveness and help us achieve our overall business goals
- Execute long-range growth planning that impacts the engagement, performance, leadership development and retention of our workforce.
- Engage with HR Centers of Excellence and senior business leaders to build and execute timely, effective, and scalable people programs and processes which will support the business. These include (but are not limited to) team member relations, leadership development, talent review and assessment processes, succession planning, organizational strategy and design, role-based competency development, etc.
- Collaborate with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives and support overall business goals
- Interpret internal and external data to make risk-based business decisions and recommendations that align with the organization's level of risk tolerance
- Drive future organizational design and change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, motivated, and impactful team
- Manage and develop a team of HRBP professionals for supported client groups
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience in fast-paced, high rate-of-change environments
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of education and appropriate HR certifications
- The proven ability to influence and drive change with senior leaders in a scaling organization, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, culture, team member engagement and leadership development
- Position may require travel
- Master’s degree in relevant field and appropriate HR certifications
- SHRM or HRCI certification
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]