Director, HRBP at Gopuff
- Partner with headquarters team to develop employees in order to drive our strategic priorities
- Provide coaching to leaders on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, talent management, employee development, and performance management
- Proactively identify and address employee concerns in a timely manner
- Be a brand and employee advocate who enables change and innovation in order to create best-in-class teams
- Supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Conduct succession planning meetings with headquarters leaders to identify future leaders for promotional opportunities
- Create development plans for management and follow up to ensure leaders are being developed in a timely manner
- Work with headquarters leaders to help teams improve performance through active coaching and development
- Work on special projects with the People Operations and People Culture teams
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to help identify internal and external candidates for open positions
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years experience in HR, with at least 3 years working in high-growth environments
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Experience working with corporate professionals across multiple states
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues, including making recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Customer Service attitude toward internal employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Precise attention to detail
- HR Certifications a plus! (CP, PHR)
- Proven acuity in G suite, internet, and database management
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it-stuff happens. But that's where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we're assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you're hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.