Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar’s Talent Programs Team seeks an experienced HR communications and engagement leader to evolve and enhance our healthy, vibrant employee experience from onboarding to offboarding. You and your team will shape and execute a wide variety of initiatives that make Addepeeps feel valued, engaged, informed, and connected no matter where they are, in office or working remotely, in the US or globally.
What You’ll Do
- Define and evolve an HR communication strategy appropriate for a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Develop and evolve an employee experience and engagement strategy that effectively engages our global hybrid workforce to deliver their best efforts across the organization
- Serve as a trusted advisor to People Team leaders to ensure effective communication strategies and tactics that drive employee engagement and align efforts to build an inclusive and growth-minded culture
- Partner with People Team leaders to ensure our values and employee value proposition are consistently integrated across all People functions, programs, and processes
- Plan, develop, and oversee the employee experience and engagement budget maximizing return on investment
- Partner closely with Internal Communications to ensure message awareness, alignment, and consistency
- Collaborate with the Talent Programs Team (i.e., Talent Management, Learning & Development, and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion) and broader People team (e.g., Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Compensation & Benefits, and People Business Partners) to effectively communicate enterprise-wide changes, program launches, policy rollouts, and fabulous employee events
- Develop and execute communications in support of priority programs (e.g., Organizational transformations, Return to Office, DE&I, etc.)
- Prepare executive-level communication materials for the CHRO, including presentations, briefs, announcements, and reports
- Measure and report on the results of HR communication campaigns and vehicles, taking a data-driven view to refining programs over time
Employee Experience & Engagement, with your team...
- Ensure the global employee experience is consistent, inclusive, and aligned with our values across the organization and global locations via company events and community-building initiatives
- Oversee direct reports’ implementation of in-person events and virtual events (e.g., holiday parties, summer socials, Oktoberfest, heritage month celebrations, etc.)
- Oversee the development of an innovative recognition program that supplements core People programs, reflects values, and drives motivation across the organization
- Supervise direct reports’ engagement and culture survey execution, bring together the story we can share with leaders and employees, and support action planning in partnership with People Business Partners
- Use a variety of data collection methods across the employee lifecycle to impact employee programs and processes
- Measure and report on the results of employee experience initiatives and events, taking a data-driven view to refining programs and resource usage over time
Who You Are
- 10+ years of progressive combined experience in communications, employee experience, employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, organizational psychology, journalism, human resources, or equivalent work experience, master’s degree a plus
- Consistent record of managing teams in high growth organizations and global organizations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines while leading multiple projects through effective project management and change management skills
- Direct experience in supporting human resources-driven internal communication programs
- Excellent writing, storytelling, editing, proofreading, design, and presentation skills
- Ability to connect with a variety of audiences from individual contributors to executives, from technical to non-technical employees
- A solid record of building collaboratively with cross-functional teams, a plus if able to mentor and guide other members of internal teams
- Outstanding skills using quantitative and qualitative data to tell stories that inform decisions and prompt action
- Ability to communicate complex, sensitive concepts in easy-to-understand ways and knows the finer points of confidentiality
- Understanding of Human Resources principles, policies, and practices with a commitment to improving how these are communicated to Addepeeps
- Willingness and ability to travel in a post-Covid-19 environment (up to 15%)
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.