Corporate Technical Recruiter - Cloud Technologies at 3Cloud (Remote)
Corporate Technical Recruiter – Cloud Technology
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their client’s needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of Things, analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Downers Grove, IL with a strong presence across the US.
We are experiencing exciting growth and are looking for a recruiter to source, screen and present cloud professionals to join our organization.
What you'll do
- Develop recruitment strategy to build and maintain pipeline of candidates; compare candidate skills to job duties of open positions; find and court passive candidates to ensure best talent pool possible
- Interview candidates in person or by phone and determine whether they are a good fit for position based on skills and experience and personality of candidate and hiring manager; determine whom to move forward in process and prepare candidate for interview with hiring manager
- Negotiate salary and benefits with candidates in accordance with company policy and in line with candidate skills and experience
- Partner with hiring managers to determine applicant and job requirements; provide advice and support to management and staff on recruitment and participate in decision making process at every level
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership to ensure smooth hiring process and retention for new hires
- Represent and communicate the 3Cloud values when engaging with candidate and hiring managers
Skills and experience that will be useful in this role
- Around 2+ years of full life-cycle recruiting of technical positions with a mix of agency and corporate a big plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Knowledge of recruitment and human resources policies, procedures, and systems is helpful
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an enthusiastic spirit
- A passion for driving the recruiting process from initial hiring manager consultation, candidate contacts, candidate qualification screening, candidate referrals, interview scheduling and follow up, negotiating offers and closing the candidate
What you will get in return
- You will work with brilliant Cloud professionals with high emotional intelligence in a continuous learning environment
- Collaborate with a passionate team of recruiters who will partner with you and have your back when you need them
- Competitive compensation and benefits with a generous PTO plan
- An exciting career path of support and growth in a variety of directions
3Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.