Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is hiring for a Sales & Marketing Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for an individual who enjoys finding top talent for multiple job requirements across departments and levels. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting anything from Demand Generation Managers to Enterprise Sales Executives in fast-paced venture backed technology company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Full lifecycle recruiting for our Sales and Marketing teams, with the opportunity to help out in other areas of the business.
- Create strong relationships with hiring managers and leaders within your teams. You’ll partner with them in understanding current and future hiring needs.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll communicate with candidates to keep them highly informed through their interview journey with Automox.
- Attract and engage passive talent through common and uncommon techniques, while always having an eye on building a diverse candidate pool.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of Corporate Recruiting or Agency Recruiting experience for fast-growing technology companies.
- Experience running a full recruiting cycle; sourcing, interviewing, coaching, and closing candidates.
- A flair for using social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- You work with a sense of urgency and feel comfortable working with ambiguity. A human approach to hiring that involves relationship building, strong communication, and a customer first mindset.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $90,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.