Corporate Recruiter at PerfectServe (Remote)
Joining our team as a Corporate Recruiter, you will have an incredible opportunity to learn about all aspects of a rapidly growing healthcare technology business. You will be responsible for adding fantastic talent to our team by recruiting and sourcing candidates, evaluating candidates, and taking on a consultative and advisory role with hiring managers to support best practices around recruiting/hiring. You are often the first face and voice in the recruiting experience and will be responsible for not only establishing an impeccable first impression, but also ensuring an exceptional hiring experience.
As Corporate Recruiter, you’ll use your excellent communication skills to clearly articulate our culture and mission while building fluency around our tech stack and healthcare technology. You’ll have your finger on the pulse at PerfectServe and identify opportunities for all employees to make their own unique contributions to the culture of the company. By understanding and embracing our values, you will know what they look like in action and you’ll integrate this into the recruiting process and throughout the employee lifecycle at PerfectServe.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with other members of the People Operations team to develop creative growth strategies as PerfectServe enters our next phase of growth.
What you will do
- Source stellar candidates for technical and non-technical roles at varying levels across the company with the ability to manage 10+ searches at any given time.
- Serve as a trusted partner to hiring managers and leadership team to coordinate all aspects of the recruiting process including scheduling phone, video, technical, and onsite interviews.
- Work with the rest of the People Operations team on logistics of the recruiting process, including travel arrangements, collecting feedback, prepping interviewers, and tracking candidate’s progression.
- Analyze the candidate pipeline, status, and noticeable trends and provide regular updates to hiring managers and management team.
- Develop resources and tools for hiring managers and interviewers that empower everyone in the interview process to make ethical, compliant hiring decisions.
- Draft compelling role descriptions, outreach messaging, and job advertisements that encourage applicants from a wide range of sources.
- Conduct thorough kick-off and need analysis meetings with hiring team consistently uncovering the business objectives of the job, skills, traits, and qualifications necessary for success.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree with some experience in Recruiting, People Operations, or HR.
- A passion for learning new things and committed to growing yourself professionally.
- Ability to manage your own work; you’ll be expected to draft recruiting plans, get input, and execute with appropriate urgency while delivering high-quality results.
- You are service-minded and have an uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of our team.
- You are outcome-focused and determined to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers, and senior leaders within PerfectServe.
- Competitive, results-driven individual who thrives in a high performing, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations.
- An analytical mindset that understands the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance.
- Self-starter, ambitious, & team-oriented who embodies culture/values of PerfectServe.
- Stellar writing and editing skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Intellectual humility and maturity.
PerfectServe offers unified healthcare communication solutions to help physicians, nurses, and care team members provide exceptional patient care. PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.