Contract Recruiting Coordinator / Remote at Delphix
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:43 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 9, 2022
Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We are looking for an Atlanta, Georgia-based contract recruiting coordinator to support our dispersed Talent Acquisition team. You will provide critical recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition function by scheduling and coordinating interviews, and managing expectations and requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and other stakeholders. Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that all activities related to the recruitment process are progressing effectively and efficiently, and for updating key stakeholders as appropriate. You will be part of a distributed team with responsibility for supporting North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
- Minimum of 6 months of related work experience or a bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once, strong attention to detail is a must
- At least 2 years of work experience in a customer support, coordination, or related type of position
- Scheduling experience, preferably across world time zones
- Experience within Human Resources and/or talent acquisition preferred, or a demonstrated career interest in these areas
- Ability to identify solutions independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to work successfully and professionally with all levels of employees and management
- Proven effective communication and organizational skills, with experience working in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Experience with Google Suite, and the ability to learn new technology tools
- Experience working with Lever or any other Applicant Tracking System/Recruiting system is a plus
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.
More Information on Delphix
Delphix operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA. Delphix was founded in 2008. It has 600 total employees. To see all 1 open jobs at Delphix, click here.
Read Full Job Description