- Compensation strategy & planning: own and refine Verkada’s global compensation strategy for the company as the business scales; develop and document compensation guidelines, policies and ongoing training programs.
- Market analysis: use market intelligence and data to ensure the market competitiveness of our cash pay, equity pay and benefits for our roles globally during our phase of rapid growth.
- Functional partnership: partner with Finance, People Partners, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Executives on pay decisions, compensation process & policies, and job evaluation.
- Workflow management: Build tools and processes to streamline all compensation workflows, from job posting to internal approvals to offer signature
- Reporting: help develop and track critical compensation reporting metrics for the Executive team and managers, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders to help manage overall compensation costs.
- Strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven mentality and high attention to detail; you are excited to dig through data to drive evidence-based discussions and decision-making
- Cross-functional communication: you’ll need to connect and partner with stakeholders across the company to effectively implement our compensation strategy and processes. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and continually build new processes as the company scales.
- 4-6+ years of working within or building out compensation programs is required
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits