Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Compensation Manager will play a critical role in owning and developing our compensation administration processes and programs. This role requires someone who is forward thinking, tactical and highly analytical. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned compensation professional to use their expertise in creative ways daily, at a fast paced and growing organization.
Reports To: Senior Director of Compensation, Benefits, and Talent Analytics
• Manage global compensation projects, including but not limited to: year-round long-term incentive plan administration, year-end compensation planning, pay equity and survey management
• Provide direction and advise on the development and monitoring of base pay, variable pay and long-term incentive programs
• Act as main point of contact for total compensation issues and work closely with Benefits team on total rewards programs
• Advise on individual compensation packages related to both external hiring and internal promotions, including factors such as external market data, internal equity and policy guidelines
• Evaluate competitiveness of firm compensation plans by compiling and analyzing statistical data from internal and external market sources
• Provide reports, analysis and documentation using a high level of data integrity and accuracy
• Review current procedures and identify opportunities for automation and efficiencies
• Assist with HR projects and initiatives
• Establish and maintain salary range structures and ensure they align with the Company's pay philosophy and are balanced with external market competitiveness and internal equity alignment
• Provide compensation consultation and training to Business Leaders, HR Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition team
• Prepare compensation-related communication materials
• Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
• Thorough knowledge of compensation plan design, implementation including all supporting processes
• Knowledgeable about all relevant federal and state regulations that affect compensation programs
• Proven ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
• Ability to analyze costs, advantages, risks of a decision using sound logic to make well-informed recommendations and decisions
• Results oriented, highly collaborative, and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent planning and prioritization, problem solving, and business partnering skills
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, preferably with a human resources, business, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, or other related focus.
• 4-6 years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $100,000 - $130,000 /yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.