Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Client Data Onboarding Specialist to join our Data Feed Client Services team! The Data Feed Client Services team owns the end to end client experience for the Addepar Data Network of portfolio data feeds used for data aggregation. This role is highly visible and a trusted source for all client data feed needs. Individuals in this role can expect to work with a sophisticated global network of clients and data feed partners. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is results-oriented, and thrives in a constantly evolving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Consult and train new Addepar clients through initial onboarding and authorizations (LOAs) to set up Addepar Data Feeds for daily data aggregation.
- Triage and resolve issues with data partners consisting of custodians, broker dealers, banks, and aggregators.
- Execute internal operational workflows to properly manage risk and authorize data to the appropriate Addepar environments.
- Work closely with internal teams to resolve client issues and continuously improve processes and efficiency.
- Communicate and set expectations with competing stakeholders including clients, data partners, and internal teams across Services, Sales, and R&D.
- Collaborate with internal teams to scale and grow the data authorization process, internal tools, and overall client experience.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Technology or related field
- 3+ years experience in Financial Services, Wealth Management, or Financial Technology in external facing role
- Exceptional communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously in fast paced environment
- Demonstrates effective problem solving abilities, self-motivation to take on responsibility, and a strong team-player mentality
- Bias for taking action to find answers and solve problems
- Understanding of data authorization and Letters of Authorization (LOA) is a plus
- Experience with SaaS products and services is a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.