CCSR Recruiting Coordinator at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
The Spectrum Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) works closely with a team of Talent Acquisition Partners in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The TAC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; provide candidates with one of their first impressions of Spectrum; be an ambassador of the Spectrum brand while enjoying the challenges of partnering to build a great organization.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide recruiting coordinator support for Sales & Marketing recruiting partners.
- Work within predefined recruitment and staffing processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times.
- Provide a high level of customer service to the Talent Acquisition team, Management, and HR partners.
- Assist with recruiting event coordination
- Enter and maintain data in recruiting database/Application Tracking System (BrassRing)
- Maintain data integrity and quality control of areas of responsibility in ATS following guidelines provide by the compliance department
- Record and process recruiting expenses (P-Card, Purchase Orders, etc.) and any other financial information for the partners.
- Administer Employee Referral Bonus Program for Sales & Marketing Recruiting Partners
- May provide ad hoc administrative or project support.
- Creates & modifies monthly reports using MS Excel
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail: including written communications
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Recruiting and Business processes oriented with a focus on assisting and improving team performance and efficiencies.
- Must be able to effectively interact with individuals at all organizational levels
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- A creative and solution type of attitude when presented with items that have never been done or may not know the answer - adapt and overcome
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask & have the ability and attitude to "shift gears" at a moment's notice
- Works well in stressful situations and has demonstrated the ability to relate to difficult customer interaction. & works well under pressure and independently in a small team setting.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel - Intermediate level or higher) and the ability to learn additional database programs as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator, HR or related experience
- Previous work with applicant tracking systems (BrassRing is a plus).
- Must have excellent organizational skills, time management skills, attention to detail, ability to be flexible & adaptable