Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is growing faster than ever and has an opportunity for a highly motivated, collaborative and innovative North America Candidate Experience Lead with our Enablement team managing an awesome team of 11 recruiting coordinators. This is a fantastic opportunity to truly make an impact within a distributed team, a chance to play a key collaborator and strategic partner role driving key initiatives to assure we are continually striving for the outstanding Experience for our Candidates, Interviewers, Hiring Managers and Recruiters. You will drive quality, efficiency and velocity for our Candidate Experience team by ensuring we are operationally running efficiently and bringing experience initiatives to life.
Reporting to the Head of Global Experience and Programs and partnering with your global peers you will become part of the leadership team within Recruiting.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Manage and continue to elevate a team of 11 North America based Recruiting Coordinators
- Closely collaborate with your peers in India and Australia
- Initiate, craft and maintain short and long term ‘Experience’ programs
- Drive the North American Candidate Experience programs in alignment with our global roadmap in close alignment with your global counterparts
- Gain an in-depth understanding of current state and industry outstanding practices, constantly seeking new initiatives or technologies we should be considering
- Build positive relationships and collaborative partnerships with key partners including Talent Acquisition Leadership, Talent Acquisition Enablement, Hiring Managers and our Interviewing Community.
- Manage and lead all aspects of Talent Acquisition operational initiatives
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven experience within Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, HR/People programs, or related experience
- A true passion for leadership and team management
- Program and project management experience with the ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, with a proven track record of partnering with exec level leaders
- Strong people management skills and ability to maintain key stakeholder relationships
- People and recruiting systems experience (Applicant tracking systems, Workday, etc)
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.