Campus Programs Specialist at Atlassian
Atlassian is growing faster than ever and has an opportunity for a highly motivated, collaborative and innovative Campus Program Specialist with our Talent Acquisition Enablement team. This is a fantastic opportunity to truly make an impact within a distributed team. You will help support the important enablement function that keep our intern and grad operations running strong efficiently.
As a Campus Program Specialist, you will help support all key operational activities as a part of the planning and campus season. You will play a key role in building, maintaining and continuously improving operational processes, reporting, systems and capabilities to support the increasingly complex operational needs of our fast growing campus program.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Support end to end global recruiting operations process, including requisition management, pre-boarding, reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with key partners across the global campus recruiting teams as well as key partners in Enablement, HRIT and HR Analytics
- Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and work through ways to streamline the process candidates and internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain global campus Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven experience within Talent Acquisition, HR, recruiting operations
- Strong focus on operational excellence, able to handle/manage end to end processes seamlessly
- Effective organization, planning and multi-tasking skills, while also maintaining high quality and attention to detail
- Strong people skills and ability to maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a rapidly changing environment
- Communicates effectively across teams to ensure key ops activities are completed in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and strong focus of data integrity
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.