Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-time Recruiter to source, manage and hire a talented and diverse pipeline of candidates with a focus on high-volume operations hiring! You will be responsible for partnering with our operation's leaders and hiring managers to attract the best talent. You must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment and enjoy helping teams expand and grow!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top team members across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to managers and directors
- Leveraging multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborating with hiring leader to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Helping to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Driving offer process- including extending offers and closing candidates
- Coordinating closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leveraging data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 2-3+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to high volume hiring
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Lever is a plus
- Experience in Mortgage or Finance recruiting is a plus
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description