ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
This is a newly-created role, critical to the success and ongoing growth and scale of ActiveCampaign. As we look to add significant headcount across all functions and locations, we need an experienced Benefits Specialist who will effectively oversee our benefit offerings and vendors. This role will communicate, implement and facilitate employee benefit programs that attract and retain employees. The benefits specialist will help us ensure competitive and cost-effective programs are offered to current employees and future hires.
What your day could consist of:
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits enrollments, changes, escalations, and general questions while providing a positive experience
- Coordinate benefits activities including new hire onboarding and on-going benefit education to our employees.
- Administer recurring and ad-hoc audits to ensure accurate processing of benefit elections, carrier interfaces, payroll files, etc.
- Monitors associate coverage including reviewing & approving new hire benefit enrollments and all qualified life event changes
- Help identify and troubleshoot process breakdowns
- Support relationships with vendors and brokers, by managing all service agreements
- Perform monthly benefit reconciliations for all lines of coverage and calculate retro-adjustments for premiums
- Administer the annual Open Enrollment process from beginning to end including drafting communications, answering employee questions
- Assist with ongoing compliance filing of 5500s, SARs, nondiscrimination testing and other required filings to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
What is needed:
- 3+ years of employer group benefits, leave of absence, and/or defined contribution retirement administration work experience
- Solid understanding of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA, Section 125, HSA rules and other benefit and regulatory requirements
- Workday systems experience
- Vendor management experience a plus
- Global benefit experience a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.