Benefits Specialist at Wix
Wix's U.S. Finance Team. We support the entire U.S. operations with payments, employee expenses, payroll and benefits administration. We're a group of fun-loving professionals who love numbers and helping employees with any finance-related questions they may have.
We're looking for a Benefits Specialist in New York to join our team.
A team player who can work effectively in a team environment. You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to manage several complex projects at once. You have great analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs. You're passionate about benefits administration and always come with the recommendations on how to improve current processes and create better experience for employees. You have excellent communication and organization skills.
As a Benefits Specialist you will:
- Direct and plan the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker's compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, flexible spending plan, retirement plans, COBRA etc.)
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators
- Facilitate start to finish FMLA and other leave of absence process for employees
- Collaborate with People, Operations, Legal and other teams to make sure Wix benefits are well designed, administered and employees enjoy it
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations, timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees
- Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions
- Research new benefits programs, improve existing programs, and supervise and monitor benefits administration
Working at Wix
Join us to work in one of the most exciting companies in the world, serving over 200M users worldwide. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, fun, and creative environment. You'll work with an amazing group of professionals who are also great people, with whom you can do extraordinary things.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome and anyone has the right to succeed.