About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Associate HRBP, Clinical to support the managers of the Clinical business organization as it scales. The ideal candidate has a passion for manager development, employee relations, and expanding access to high-quality mental healthcare globally. If this is you, you understand core HR processes, such as performance management, employee engagement, and knowledge of the employment law landscape.
As an Associate HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for partnering with supervisors to senior managers across Lyra’s Clinical organization to build their managerial capabilities and support them with building and growing their teams. Hands-on, this role requires active listening, creative thinking, and proactive people-problem solving. You’ll partner with the COEs and core People Ops service center to provide the Clinical departments with high-quality and people-centered support.
- With direction of Clinical HRBP manager, develop and maintain strong relationships with supervisors to senior managers, being their go-to for managerial questions and general HR guidance. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of People issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a holistic approach.
- Partner with supervisors and managers on all performance management issues, escalating when needed to the HRBP manager and Employee Relations team.
- Identify and flag areas of development for managers and individual contributors on their teams, and propose related People solutions.
- Identify, propose, and contribute to improvements in core HR processes, manager development, and business processes and practices of Clinical teams that you support.
- Partner with core People Ops service center and COEs to resolve any questions and challenges, and to ensure high level of employee service and experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent;
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience, with 5-8 years of overall relevant career experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment with ambiguity and can make sound decisions in complex situations, and know when to ask for help and escalate issues;
- Demonstrated empathy, inclusiveness, willingness to learn, collaborate and practice confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description