Amobee’s Career Development Program (ACDP) is a targeted development program, which provides qualified candidates an opportunity to learn and develop their skills with direct mentorship from senior leaders at Amobee. Amobee’s Development Associates (DA) will gain experience in different functional areas such as Finance, Sales Operations, Account Management, Client Services, Product and Human Resources. Development Associates will gain valuable industry knowledge, build their business acumen, and explore various career paths offered at Amobee. Each DA will be assigned an Advocate to guide them through the program. Throughout the program, there will be formal training and support provided for the DA to develop their professional skills and career.
The HR Development Associate works in partnership with national and global HR team members providing support across a wide range of areas such as Onboarding and Off-boarding, Employee Support, HR Compliance and Special Projects. This role is responsible for the planning and day-to-day execution of key projects for the HR organization and will serve as a link between HR Leadership and Employees by acting as primary point of contact for general HR inquiries, administering employee paperwork and helping resolve basic HR needs. This individual will partner closely with the HR leadership team, HR business partners and other key stakeholders to drive the delivery of a wide variety of projects across all aspects of the HR lifecycle (including, but not limited to the projects related to payroll, benefits, talent, and learning.) The HR Development Associate will execute their role with integrity and excellence and champion a positive work environment.
- Manages all pre-employment activities including; offer letters, new hire packets, background investigations, new hire paperwork, and new hire notifications.
- Serves as first tier support to all employee inquiries, directing or escalating issues as needed, to the relevant HR Center of Excellence.
- Manage all HR administrative duties including completing relevant forms to hire and exit employees, maintaining employee records, induction packs, supporting the implementation of HR projects/initiatives
- Support HR team to plan, organize and assist in scheduling new hire employee orientation and induction.
- Serves as project manager over various HR projects and is able to track, report on and escalate as needed, status updates and roadblocks in order to ensure resolution of all HR project-related issues.
- Prepare Personnel Action Notices and employee change letters regarding salary, promotion, status, title, manager and transfers.
- Provides clear communicated status updates to HR leadership team, project team and/or key project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Supports HR Leadership as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
- Previous internship experience is required
- Proven self-starter with interest in building skills to be successful in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively with various cross functional groups
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
Benefits of our Program:
- Opportunity to work closely with leaders of the company
- Time and flexibility to explore your interests in different business areas
- Direct mentorship from assigned advocates
- Endless opportunities to learn
- Challenging work assignments
- Formal Training Programs, Social Events, and Community Outreach Programs
Compensation for Colorado residents only:
Amobee carefully considers many factors, such as experience and competencies, regarding compensation. These considerations can greatly impact compensation amounts. This role starts at a minimum $55,000 annual base salary. Depending on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, qualifications and skillsets, the actual pay may be higher. Amobee also offers a very competitive benefits package, which are subject to eligibility requirements.
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.