FROSCH - Agility Lead for Applications (Dallas, TX)
- Work with the Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Able to multi-task across different work streams to meet deadlines or commitments
- Work closely with developers, user experience designers, and product experts to dazzle and delight our clients with the product we are building
- Work with Management to distill overall company strategy to refine and distill to a set of clean requirements for the product
- Present demos and./or roadmap summaries as needed to clients
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvement events
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog, including empirical planning
- Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team
- Collaborate with leaders and other teams to manage inter-dependencies across the organization.
- Responsible for checking on the health, teamwork, and effectiveness of the Agile team an enables the team to improve practices within framework.
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master, a must
- Software development and/or technical PM experience, a must
- Ability to coach and mentor experience
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), a must
- Analytical background and ability to frame complex or abstract concepts in a clear, cohesive framework
- Able to articulate past product launches and customer adoption
- Must have strong familiarity to core Agile values and principles.
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Sound understanding of Agile frameworks such as Kanban and Scrum
- Ability to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies
- Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
- Familiar with Excel, Azure ADO, a must
- Must have experience using Microsoft 365 (Teams, Outlook and office)
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We're proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.