VP, Investor Relations at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
The VP, Investor Relations will create and develop KeepTruckin’s overall investor relations program, strategy, and roadmap. Reporting to the CFO, you'll develop comprehensive investment messaging communicating our strategy and financials to stakeholders. In this role, you'll manage investor targeting, advise cross-company communications, and lead all facets of the quarterly earnings process.
The successful candidate will have excellent financial, communication (both oral and written), and interpersonal skills. Strong project management skills are also required given the high level of coordination and communication with multiple internal partners, as well as external resources. This person needs to be well-versed in the legal and financial reporting requirements of public companies.What You'll Do:
- Regularly interact with the investment community and clearly articulate the company’s business strategy and competitive position.
- Developing a robust understanding of the competitive landscape and being able to tell the KeepTruckin story, how it fits into the industry including key metrics, milestones and differentiators
- Collaborate with Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, and function leaders to present persuasive, consistent corporate messaging and tailored communications to analysts, institutional investors, shareholders, and partners.
- Advise on, draft, and assure accurate messaging in all public disclosures (including SEC filings), track key financial and qualitative public disclosures.
- Work closely with internal and external resources to manage processes for quarter-end conference calls, non-deal roadshows and Analyst Days.
- Provide senior management with market information, insight into investor concerns, and current competitive/peer data.
- Identify, assess, negotiate, and manage third-party IR service contracts and engagements as needed.
- Support, promote and adhere to all SEC Regulation Fair Disclosure requirements.
- 10+ years of investor relations experience, or related experience engaging with investors; Software/SaaS experience preferred, with knowledge of investor rules and regulations
- Self-motivated with an optimistic and results-driven attitude
- Tech-savvy with the intellectual curiosity to improve systems and processes
- Strong leadership skills, high EQ, and proactive problem-solving approach
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.