Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated VP of FP&A. The VP will be responsible for driving business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting and analysis, and financial partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
In this role, you will use well-honed analytical and communication skills to track and influence business performance. You will collaborate directly with heads of each operating unit, projecting, controlling and analyzing all facets of revenue and expense, with the objective to optimize growth and profitability. You will also work closely with the VP of Accounting and Consolidation to provide the analysis and tools to support certain accounting standards (ex : ASC 350-40). The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a background of strong financial acumen and applied knowledge of customer acquisition cost (CAC), payback period measurement, lifetime value (LTV), and all related concepts.
What you'll do:
- Fully develop and manage the company’s financial planning process, and complete participation/buy-in of key stakeholders across the organization
- Maintain regular reporting internally and externally
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting, and prepare capital budgeting and reforecasting, including cash/working capital
- Lead the development of detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analytics. Develop recommendations and provide upper management with insightful commentary on business performance and deliver actionable recommendations
- Drive consistent and best-in-class processes across business units. Work with individual business unit leaders to drive integration of financial information and analysis and identify smart actions and mitigate any potential risk
- Partner with our internal Accounting team on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements
- Prepare material for board of directors and investor relation activities
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree. CPA or MBA a plus
- 10 years or more of finance and strategic experience in corporate setting
- 2 years or more of experience leading an FP&A department in a multinational company
- 2 years or more of experience at a high growth company
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience w/ managing a team in several locations
- Running monthly/quarterly/annual accounting processes
- Building financial models from scratch
- Experience w/ Business Intelligence tool (ideally Looker)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.