The Vice President of Finance is primarily responsible for developing and implementing the short and long term business and financial strategy for Sisense in order to meet or exceed financial and operational performance. The position is a key advisor to the executive leadership team, providing input on strategic and operational direction, as well as overall guidance and leadership to the finance and accounting function. The Vice President of Finance will report directly to the COO/CFO and will drive and champion process improvement efforts to support the profitable growth of the business.
- Establishing financial strategic objectives as well as operating policies and procedures to ensure attainment of organizational objectives.
- Evaluating results within business units to determine if financial objectives are being met.
- Developing financial strategies, financial performance metrics, as well as financial control systems to mitigate risk.
- Collaborating with business executives to improve financial performance.
- Leading the annual financial audit and ensuring that financial statements are issued on time and in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage and develop the Global accounting team including the GL, AP, and AR Teams.
- Preparing and managing P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Managing the capital expenditure process from analysis of requests, approval of spending, and tracking results.
- Managing the capital allocation and budgeting processes.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate closing of Sisense’s books and the proper reconciling of general ledger accounts, monthly, quarterly and annually according to the timelines and standards provided by the executive leadership team..
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience including FP&A and Controller experience
- Ability to develop relationships across senior leadership team in order to gain trust and influence decision making
- Strong strategic / budget development, planning, and analytical ability
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrated success in process improvement and technology implementations in financial and accounting functions
- Demonstrated success in cost management/reduction efforts
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.