Treasury Analyst (Remote) at Money Mart Financial Services
Momentum Financial Services Group, formerly Money Mart Financial Services is a leading provider of financial services in North America. For 40 years we've been committed to providing financial solutions that meet the evolving needs of consumers and business owners. Backed by a retail network of over 700 locations and robust digital and mobile platforms, we provide access to cash and related products to help our customers achieve their goals. We operate retail locations in local communities and cities across Canada under the Money Mart® brand and in Quebec as Insta Cheques® and in United States as Money Mart® and The Check Cashing Store®.
Our highly skilled workforce puts customers first in everything we do. We serve millions of people annually with diverse and innovative financial products and services. Through this ever-evolving suite of services, we empower customers to manage their finances and improve their lives. Wherever customers are on their financial journey, Momentum Financial Services Group provides solutions.
We believe in giving back to the communities where we live and work. With the generous support of our customers and staff, we proudly contribute annually to charities and non-profit organizations, along with using our time and talent to serve in local communities throughout Canada and the United States. We are looking for aspiring, passionate people who are dedicated to understanding and providing our customers with the right financial solutions utilizing a growing menu of products and services. We embrace diversity and offer a fast-paced work environment.
- The Treasury Analyst will be exposed to a broad range of cash management and treasury operations. The Analyst will also have full visibility of all existing and new businesses.
- The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for preparing Treasury analysis and report generation activities in a manner designed to meet internal and external reporting requirements, and provide timely, accurate, meaningful reporting of operations to senior management.
- The Treasury Analyst role will be closely mentored with the objective of developing a well-rounded Treasury professional.
- Assist with cash transfer logistics as well as all new financial product development initiatives
- Manage the monitoring of all payment processes to identify any issues between Treasury Workstation [Kyriba] and the bank, route any exceptions or issues to the appropriate resources
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all electronic funding/payment products offered by Money Mart.
- Assist with preparing the daily cash position for US and Canadian operations and for developing global cash management strategies
- Assist with the short- and long-term cash forecasting process with all Treasury management
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting packages in order to analyze various Treasury metrics
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and other duties as assigned, which may include: financial, statistical, and analytical assessments, financial modeling, risk/return analysis and cash flow analysis
- Initiate domestic and international electronic funds transfers including purchases of foreign currency
- Establish and maintain Treasury policies and controls
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/ BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1-2 years of Treasury Cash Management experience preferred
- Kyriba or other Treasury Workstation experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to interact with all levels of Management
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Commitment to accuracy, organization and quality of work while possessing a sense of urgency when meeting goals or deadlines set by management
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks
- Creative, disciplined and resourceful when completing assigned tasks
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access
- Medical / Dental/ Vision benefits available
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO / 401K / Tuition Reimbursement
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career.