Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
We are seeking a detail-oriented Treasury Analyst to assist with managing and automating the operational treasury activities of our business. In this role, you will be required to analyze and interpret banking data, prepare treasury liquidity updates, partner with other Opendoor stakeholders regarding treasury automation initiatives and generally support effective cash and asset management strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to build relationships, drive a team culture and influence the bigger picture, and potentially rotate to positions within the greater finance organization. Demonstrate attention to detail, be highly organized and have strong problem-solving skills, provide accurate data regarding cash operations, and support the implementation of effective strategies that ensure the organization's profitability.
As a Treasury Analyst, you will:
- Oversee day-to-day cash balance monitoring
- Prepare and present regular treasury reports to the broader finance organization
- Support automation initiatives for Treasury systems including bank APIs
- Review and update Treasury analytics and dashboards
- Create and run MODE data reports using SQL
- Daily and weekly cash forecast updates
- Bank documentation completion for KYC
- Ad Hoc wire entry/approvals for operations
- Provide backup for intercompany/book transfers
- Monitor and uphold financial policies and procedures.
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar field.
- Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Excel/Google Sheets.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing projects independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to stay organized while covering multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or MODE
- Previous experience with Bank APIs
- Experience with Kyriba
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description