Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 68 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Location: Remote - Ireland
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst who has experience in treasury operations, especially experienced in managing account opening processes and bank portal access. The right candidate has a good understanding of account opening requirements and can follow them through to completion. Candidate should also have a good understanding of treasury operations relating to payments, funding and settlements.
In this role, you will lead the day-to-day management of Coinbase’s relationship with its partner banks as it relates to account opening, account maintenance and other banking operations activities. You will also work directly with the Treasury Associate Manager, Cash Management on activities relating to management of Coinbase’s global cash.
This role offers the right candidate an opportunity to contribute to setting up solid treasury processes to support the rapid expansion of Coinbase into new markets.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Manage Coinbase’s global bank accounts, master account list, signatory list, and account level services.
- Maintain the internal bank account list and to ensure it accurately reflects active authorized signers and entitlements on all accounts.
- Work with Partner Banks and internal stakeholders to maintain all bank accounts and signatory updates/changes.
- Act as portal administrator to perform access management tasks on all banking portals.
- Assist in documenting and tracking Treasury Risks and Controls.
- Maintain all Treasury audit documentation requirements.
- Help triage all inquiries to Treasury and provide responses and solutions to internal customers.
- Support other treasury project management initiatives.
- Support accounting month-end close.
- Support FBAR submissions.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Degree in a finance subject area, economics, or related degree preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including project management.
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years of treasury, finance, and/or payments experience in a multinational corporation.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets and other Microsoft/G-Suite product.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with bank account openings.
- Experience with bank portals.
- Experience with signer updates.
- Experience with Kyriba or other TMS.
Req ID: R23697
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.