Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking a Tax Planning Manager to support our growing tax organization. This is a key position within the tax team, responsible for supporting Reddit’s tax planning strategies, maintaining a tax efficient structure and advising our cross-functional and business partners. The ideal candidate will have a successful history of tax planning, an ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment and a passion for delivering simple and executable answers to complex tax issues.
- Provide strategic tax support to business partners for Reddit’s global operations
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing global tax planning initiatives
- Evaluate the tax effect and implications of business initiatives, contemplated transactions, and business proposals, advising management on the implications
- Support tax compliance and provision functions on reporting of transactions
- Research, monitor and analyze tax legislation and advise tax leadership on issues that will impact Reddit’s tax profile
- Assist with the development and implementation of global transfer pricing strategy and policies, including the review and maintenance of transfer pricing agreements and studies
- Communicate issues, solutions, and tax positions in a clear, concise manner that is audience-driven, both within the tax department and among business colleagues
- Provide end-to-end tax requirements for business launches
- Support global tax audits
- 6+ years of tax experience with a national accounting or law firm, and/or multinational corporation
- Bachelor's degree required
- CPA and/or JD strongly preferred
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].