Staff Accountant at NOV (Tulsa, OK)
| Tulsa, OK
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on Friday, May 6, 2022
- Assist with SOX control testing, quarter-end reporting, and reconciliations
- Assist with review of CIP and Fixed Assets for assets put into service
- Assist with review of lease activity for new lease accounting requirements
- Assist with processing sales and use tax used by Corp to file and remit payments
- Assist with review of new and renewals for business license activity
- Assist with reviewing and updating certificates of insurance from vendors
- Assist with processing monthly journal entries
- Assist with general accounting month-end and quarter-end requirements
- Assist with manufacturing to accounting processes and research
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years' financial accounting experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, time management and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial and cost accounting.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
More Information on NOV
NOV operates in the Energy industry. The company is located in Houston, TX. NOV was founded in 2022. It has 26270 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 77 open jobs at NOV, click here.
Read Full Job Description