Sr. Risk Specialist - Consumer Credit Risk Management (CCRM) at Capital One (Dallas, TX)
Consumer Credit Risk Management (CCRM) is currently seeking a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented process manager to serve as the Credit Governance Process Manager (PM) for Financial Services Divisional Credit Office (FS DCO). The FS Credit Governance PM is an exciting, fast-paced role that serves as a primary credit governance resource for the DCO and partner teams. is currently seeking a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented process manager to serve as the Credit Governance Process Manager (PM) for Financial Services Divisional Credit Office (FS DCO). The FS Credit Governance PM is an exciting, fast-paced role that serves as a primary credit governance resource for the DCO and partner teams.
This is a valuable role supporting CCRM and the DCO team by actively managing governance processes impacting credit decisions, maintaining corresponding oversight reporting for the FS DCO, and partnering with department stakeholders to manage credit governance and mitigate credit risk. The FS Credit Governance PM will also interact horizontally with other DCOs to share best practices and implement process improvements across CCRM.
- Assist process owner with management and Continuous Improvement of FS DCO processes
- Review and analyze credit decisions to ensure technical adherence policy and procedures
- Maintain all process documentation, standard operating procedures, internal approvals, and internal reporting
- Serve as SME for credit governance processes and methodology, supporting the FS DCO and Line of Business teams throughout the credit decision lifecycle
- Conduct regular meetings with DCO team and report to stakeholders on process health & project status
- Support FS DCO for any internal or external audit
- Additional duties as assigned
This associate will:
- Demonstrate detail orientation, strong written and oral communication, problem solving, teamwork, and collaboration
- Work with limited supervision
- Have basic risk management experience and relationship management skills
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in Process management or 1 year of experience in Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- 3 years of Project Management experience or 3 years of Risk Management experience
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).