Sr. Manager – Pricing Operations
Chewy is seeking a dynamic Sr. Pricing Manager, Pricing Operations to lead pricing & promotions operations at our locations Fort Lauderdale, FL, Seattle, WA and Boston, MA. Pricing is part of Chewy’s Merchandising Systems & Services (MSS) team, which is responsible for creating the systems and services infrastructure for all Chewy businesses. Our team’s mission is to be the backbone for Chewy’s Business, helping win long-term customer trust, business growth and profitability. You will work cross-functionally and manage a team of Pricing Specialists, Pricing and Promotion Operations Managers. This role will be strongly focused on scaling and automating tasks and systems while accommodating the future growth.
What You'll Do:
- Define and execute promotion planning and execution process improvements, with an emphasis on system scale and utilizing analytics to optimize incrementality.
- Manage a team of direct reports to plan, execute, audit, and analyze promotions as well as day-to-day pricing audits and QAs.
- Utilize and implement analytics to proactively identify P&L, inventory, and operational trends that pricing levers can impact, then communicate and mobilize cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions.
- Champion cross functional initiatives with Merchandising, Supply Chain, Marketing, Site Merchandising and other departments to translate promotions data and analytic insights into scalable and actionable business processes.
What You'll Need:
- MBA or advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of related work experience and demonstrated track record of team/operations management and impact.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, problem solving ownership and a knack to achieve results in a dynamic environment.
- Experience giving critical developmental feedback both upwards, across, and downwards in the organization and managing a team.
- Proven ability to effectively build and manage relationships, interact at all levels within the organization and across multiple functions and to manage small team of direct reports.
- Understanding of SQL, Tableau, Excel and other analytics tools to solve business problems.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]