Our number one goal at Quantum Metric is happy people, healthy and diverse culture. We’re passionate about empowering people to develop their passions, as well as ensuring that everyone feels supported along the way with training and development programs designed to accelerate your career. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through our numerous committees and resource groups, including the Woman’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. By joining Quantum Metric, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the trajectory of your career in the highly competitive enterprise SaaS space. In 2021, 26% of employees received an internal promotion.
By joining our team, you’ll help some of the world’s most recognized brands deliver cutting-edge digital experiences that empower employees to truly empathize with their customers.
🚀 About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a smart, motivated, process-oriented experienced compensation specialist with a passion for payroll and commissions to join our growing accounting team, and support the team in executing on its vision of providing world-class financial and analytical support, insight and advice to support one of the world’s fastest-growing global technology companies.
In this role, you will be a critical member of a top-notch team, and play a key role in expanding our payroll operation globally as well as support our variable compensation functions to support the organization’s continued growth.
Our team is focused on producing and reporting on timely, accurate financial information and on supporting the highest-priority business needs through our use of modern systems and industry-standard best practices, while creating an environment where team members enjoy coming to work and are proud of our contributions to the company’s success.
- In this role, you will be responsible for two of the organization's most highly-visible and mission-critical functions outlined as follows:
- Lead the processing of full-cycle payroll for 500+ US employees and 100+ international employees across 3 international entities, with expected growth to continue in 2022 and beyond.
- Manage monthly and quarterly commissions calculations for a 200+ person sales organization. Partnering with the Revenue Operations team to ensure data accuracy and timely processing of commission statements and payouts
- Leverage the Company’s payroll and commissions software and quickly become an expert in leveraging these technology platforms to efficiently execute your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Work closely on cross-functional teams including sales leadership, business operations, people operations, legal and finance to coordinate the development, implementation, and execution of sales variable compensation plans.
- Grow into a role where you can take the lead on performing detailed analysis of headcount, human capital costs, and other business-critical people/performance metrics and share with leadership to facilitate a more robust understanding of our business.
- Perform basic payroll audit functions and respond to complex and sensitive employee inquiries around payroll and commissions with discretion.
- Leverage Federal, State, and Local payroll tax knowledge for periodic, quarterly, and annual filing and reconciliations
- Process accurate and timely year end reporting (W-2, W-2c, 1095)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 4-7 years experience in accounting/finance, payroll or applicable equivalent function.
- Established track record of successfully leveraging technology and designing/building process improvements designed to drive efficiency.
- Comfort with coordinating with and working alongside remote teams
- Experience working with high-growth companies that have seen their headcount grow from the 100 employee level to the 500+ employee level is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills, and flexibility to quickly move from one project to the next
- Strong organizational skills, detail- and accuracy-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates our core values of passion, persistence and integrity
- Experience with our accounting tech-stack, which includes Netsuite (ERP), Paylocity (HCM/HRIS), Xactly Incent (Variable Compensation), and Salesforce.com (CRM) as well as strong Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Compensation: $90-110,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (PTO, Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
Summer Splash! Every other Friday off during summer
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf