Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Finance who is interested in charting the future of Finance at Reddit. You will work closely with the senior executive team to drive projects that will influence the company’s future plans. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind many of the decisions made at the highest levels of the organization by providing visibility on our financial performance and business metrics, together with interpretation on the main drivers behind these trends.
What You’ll Learn:
As the Senior Manager, Finance working on driving key planning projects throughout the organization, you will learn everything and anything about what drives Reddit from a financial perspective. You will work side by side with a world-class org of Technology, Product, and Business practitioners who work together to build the future of Reddit. Our team is establishing many new finance-oriented processes and deliverables for the Company, so it’s an exciting time to get a chance to define what the Corporate Finance team at Reddit looks like.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Director, FP&A to build planning processes that enable the team and the company scale.
- Lead day-to-day business partnerships with internal stakeholders to help them achieve their operational and budgetary goals.
- Evaluate Corp Dev/M&A deals and make recommendations, as well as non-M&A investment ideas.
- Influence and coordinate senior stakeholders across the organization to set and achieve the company’s goals.
- Contribute to FP&A's portion of the monthly close cycle by helping to review the books before they close.
- Develop a world-class FP&A team that shines in front of internal business partners and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in Finance with emphasis on planning, cross-functional partnership and forecasting. Investment Banking/Private Equity/Hedge Fund/Management Consulting experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a people leader.
- Strong planning experience, with ability to work cross-functionally to build planning processes.
- Ability to lead cross-functional groups to drive execution of large projects.
- Track record of influencing leadership decisions through clear communication and understanding of company-wide priorities.
- Advanced financial modeling skills.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].