Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
About the Role:
We are looking for an intellectually curious and enthusiastic individual to help the organization prepare for continued rapid growth. In this role, you will have a central role in setting the foundational structure for Robinhood’s Capital Markets organization and executing on market opportunities, with an emphasis on optimizing Robinhood’s capital structure, monitoring and analyzing capital markets opportunities across all asset classes, as well as creating and maintaining external relationships with banks and ratings agencies. As Robinhood continues to grow and develop, the person in this role will also be a critical player in thinking through how to finance new products that may have unique liquidity needs.
This role presents the opportunity to work with multiple teams across Robinhood such as product, treasury, finance, accounting, and legal. This position will report to the Head of Investor Relations and Capital Markets at Robinhood.
- Develop framework and processes for monitoring and analyzing various capital markets alternatives
- Execute on Capital Market transactions including equity financing, convertible notes, debt financing, and lines of credit
- Establish and own the relationships with rating agencies in coordination with our banking partners
- Partner with the Product, Operations, and cross functional teams in support of new products and financing alternatives
- Work with Robinhood’s Treasury and Finance & Strategy team to improve balance sheet optimization and assessment of key metrics and risks
- Assist the Investor Relations team with special projects including the preparation and analysis for the Board, the evaluation of strategic financing and capital decisions, and the implementation of new products.
- 10+ years experience in Treasury, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, or a related financial services field
- Significant experience and familiarity with executing on a broad range of financial products
- Prior banking relationship management experience
- Ability and comfort working independently across cross-functional internal teams and external relationships
- Ability to get things done and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Graduate degree such as an MBA or in related technical field preferred
- Prior capital markets experience at a leading investment bank
- Experience and understanding of the broker-dealer sector
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry